Global Water FATHOM
Customer Service

Disconnect Notice

If you have received a disconnect notice you must pay the account balance listed on the notice to avoid a service interruption.

Learn more and avoid service interruption.

Report a Problem

If you are having a problem with your service, please fill out our repair request form and we will resolve the issue.

Notify us of a problem with your account.

Contact Us

You can contact Customer Service at any time and we can assist you with your account.

Contact Customer Service.


You can save and print ACH and Service forms from this location.

Save or Print Forms.

Global Water FATHOM

Copyright © 2010-2018 Global Water FATHOM
All Rights Reserved
Sign In / Register
Pay Your Bill
Billing History
Payment History
Usage History
Customer Service
Disconnect Notice
Report a Problem
Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Town of Hillsborough
105 E. Corbin St
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone Us 
City Website
Administrators Administrators